RSS

Dina Manzo Refuses to Take Sides

Teresa Giudice and Caroline Manzo went at it Sunday night, as part of the totally unscripted Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion special.

But Dina Manzo - who quit the show two years ago, but remains pals with Teresa and sisters with Caroline - wants to make one thing clear: she has nothing to do with this feud, writing on her Facebook page yesterday:

"I'm not involved in their drama, I removed myself from all of that a long time ago but somehow still get dragged in."



But, hey, will Dina piggyback on it and create some headlines for herself anyway? Of course!

Somehow claiming she had "no idea" of the "discord" between her sibling and Teresa until "very recently," Dina tells Us Weekly she's trying to remain rivalry-free: "I am at a very good place in my life with my foundation, Project Ladybug, helping so many children with cancer and my new show Dina's Party on HGTV."

Dina simply wishes "all of the girls peace and happiness in their lives" and says of her tiff with Caroline: "To quote a favorite saying of mine, 'This too shall pass.'"

Wow. Did she just make that up? Profound stuff.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS