RSS

Charlie Sheen meets Ashton Kutcher backstage at Emmys

Charlie Sheen meets Ashton Kutcher backstage at EmmysCharlie Sheen met up with Ashton Kutcher last night backstage at the Emmys and tweeted photos of the two.

At first he tweeted: "Giving the new kid a little advice..."

Then he added: "Seriously... @aplusk great talking to you! We'll all be watching! Make us proud!!"

Sheen was a surprise presenter and wasn't met with huge applause.

From the stage, he said, "Good evening. Before I present Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series, my old category, I want to take a moment to get something off my chest and say a few words to everyone here from Two and a Half Men," he said. "From the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best from this upcoming season. We spent eight wonderful years together, and I know you will continue to make great television."

Sheen says he'll be doing a live, interactive tweet party during tonight's Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS