RSS

SUPER JUNIOR’S KIM HEECHUL GETS HIS HANDS ON A HOT DOG AFTER 20 YEARS

SUPER JUNIOR’S KIM HEECHUL GETS HIS HANDS ON A HOT DOG AFTER 20 YEARS Super Junior‘sKim Heechul recently took a photo on his way back to his hometown.

On May 13th, the idol posted the above photo and tweeted, “On the way to my hometown.  There were those old time hot dogs, so I tried one after 20 years.  As expected, hot dogs taste great with ketchup.  Hot dog selca.”

Sitting on a bench at an underground subway station, Heechul drew great attention with his abnormal pose.  It looks like he got some time off from his military duties to visit his family.  This selca has now become Heechul’s new default image.

Fans found his new photo hilarious and commented, “You look so stylish even when you’re eating~“, “Wish I had good looking men like you in my country’s subway station“, and “I wanna sit next to you and watch you eat that  ”

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS